5.02.2007

Freecycle Swing

Swinging Away!

Awesome Papasan swing...notice our old one in the background

This is great!


I got this great swing on Freecycle today! Ours is dying (only one setting works and barely). Plus Hayden loves the swing. So when this came up on Freecycle I had to have it. Thankfully the woman giving it away agreed and I picked it up this morning. This great swing still sells in stores for over $100, swings two different directions, has a moving mobile, and plays songs. It has about 8 different speed settings and cradles Hayden like our old swing couldn't. I love it!!

4 comments:

  1. That is the best swing EVER! You are so lucky you have decent freecycle people. Ours hardly ever has stuff that I actually want, and when it does, I never get picked to get it!! Arghhh. But anyway, RAD SWING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS!!! I am absolutely green that you got that for free!! Excellent thing, Freecycle, if only they actually had it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wish this swing and freecycle had been invented earlier! It would have been great when Hayden (and Grant and Blake) was a newborn because it holds him so well. We always had to pad the old swing and prop the kiddos up. I'll take what I can get though! Hayden took a nice long nap in his new awesome swing today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish they made these swings for bigger guys like me.

    ReplyDelete