Well, you asked for pics of all three boys and they were more than happy to cooperate this morning. It all started when Blake wanted to lay down next to Hayden and play with his feet. Then Grant wanted in on the deal too. Pretty soon, they decided that the baby gym was pretty fun, and they wanted a view from Hayden's perspective. Grant and Blake giggled like crazy while they played with the toys. It was hilarious...I also got some cute video of the whole exchange.
That is so cute, Mel. Haha, in the second picture Blake looks drunk or stoned. Hahaha. I bet the video's pretty hilarious. I watched all the video on the dvd you sent and I laughed super hard. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteThere was a video on the dvd? I didn't see that! We'll have to check it again! Oops!
ReplyDeleteThere are a bunch of videos on the DVD Mom. It's like a compilation of all the videos they took during the year, in chronological order.. it's under the option "videos"
ReplyDelete