3.22.2007

Hayden Post

I'm three months old! Aren't I cute?


My buddy Mr. Sock Monkey


Check out my sweet new pacifier and clip. Dad loved the pacifier, Mom loves the clip!
I'm the best dressed baby!


Silly pic of three month old Blake


This picture of Blake looks more like Hayden


Grant at three months


A day late, but here it is! Hayden is three months old!! Isn't he cute?? I spend all day telling him how cute he is. Our Haydee-baby is pretty good these days, but still hasn't followed in his brothers' footsteps sleep-wise. He wakes us twice a night these days, once around 11-12, and then again at 4 or 5am. We are hoping he drops the 11pm feeding pretty soon. He also seems to lag behind by a few weeks in his other developmental milestones. He smiles, but not as much as the others at this age. I'm sure he'll get all caught up as time goes on.

Although he doesn't sleep through, Hayden goes to sleep on his own all the time now. We wrap him up tight and tuck him into his own crib these days. During the day he still likes his swing and I'm trying to get him to hang out with his new baby gym. He doesn't really play with or grab at toys yet. But he loves to be held.

Blake and Grant are paying a lot more attention to him these days. Grant runs and tells us as soon as he hears Hayden making a peep... "Hayden is crying!". Blake likes to look at him while he's laying down and plays with his arms and feet.

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute pics! I think he is perfectly in the middle in looking like Grant and Blake, but I would give the edge to Grant! I'm sure glad you posted them for us finally. And...it is much work that I type this since I have already taken my night meds...my keyboard is slurring! hahaha My favorite boys!!!

    ps. Am I supposed to be able to read the word verification in my medicated state? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, here's my vote...I totally think that the bottom picture of Hayden and the top picture of Blake makes them look like twins. Your boys are just so cute! I love, love, looooove the pacifier and clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden's so big! Haha, I like Grant's chub-o face in his pic. Such cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome......they are twins....just a few years apart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boys are so cute, and I totally agree that Hayden and Blake look like twins! Although Hayden has more hair! They are all super cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it fun to have little helpers in the house? I loved it when the kids would fight over who could pick up the baby! Those were the good 'ol days :-).

    You have an adorable threesome. It's so fun to have 3 boys to play with each other too.

    ReplyDelete