3.21.2007
Grant Post
I visit Grant's class monthly and actually remembered the camera this time. I was there last week as they were preparing for St. Paddy's day. The class is full of eight little boys and Grant loves it. I got there as they were playing with some puzzles (Grant was really good at putting them together) and then got to watch circle time where they each do their jobs for the day and go through their daily routine.
Grant chose to be the light helper and happily ran to turn on the lights for the class. He also had fun singing the songs and acting out everything. He's come really far even since I visited last November. He is very well behaved and his teacher says he is doing great and talking more and more. Lately he likes to help me a lot at home too. Today he helped clean the bathroom and wash baseboards. He loves playing games with Travis and rough-housing with Blake. Grant also gave Hayden the Grant sign of approval--a loving pat on the head a couple weeks ago. We all love Grant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now I'll hurry and write this before my brain goes completely to sleep! haha Cute, cute, cute! I especially like the picture of Grant with the puzzle right in front of his face. Adorable pics!
ReplyDeleteI love the shamrock shades, Grant! School looks like a huge hit with him...I'll bet you can't wait for all day kindergarten!!! I know I can't....five more months.......
ReplyDeleteI love the leprechaun picture! Grant looks so cute! He's getting even bigger too. He's a cutie.
ReplyDeletei really like the guys hanging out around the table picture. he make me proud....and so good looking, isn't he?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your boys' lives with us. It's always fun to read up on the latest and to watch their growth and development over time. Grant and his brothers are precious.
ReplyDelete