Blake shows a lot of interest in Hayden when he is in a seat with toys. Look how gigantic he is compared to Hayden!
Here are some pictures to satisfy Hayden's adoring public. He is a cute little baby. Here the latest about everyone:
Melanie and Laura Lee -- Melanie and her mom have made about a million trips to K-Mart in the past week, clearing out what's left of their Christmas sale. They think that the manager at the Manassas store must have made some sort of mistake because all the items are marked for 95% off rather than the standard 75% they've seen at the other stores. They are quite excited about this.
Travis -- I'm pretty busy trying to get back into the swing of things at work after a 2-1/2 week break. Since Hayden's early arrival was a bit of a surprise there were a few loose strings that still need to be cared for. I've had to stay at work late the last couple of nights to try to catch up. They gave me a week and a half of personal time off and a week of family medical leave, so I didn't have to use any vacation time for Hayden's arrival.
Grant and Blake -- The older boys have taken notice of the fact that when Mom and Grandma are busy with Hayden, they have nobody to stop them from getting into trouble. They've been pushing the boundaries of bedtime too, sneaking out of their room at night. They giggle and laugh and are having the times of their lives.
Hayden -- Hayden sleeps and eats. We can tell that he definitely likes things his own way already. If the bottle is too hot or if he has a full diaper, he has no qualms about letting us know. He likes his swing and Melanie is glad that he is such a good shopper. She's been able to take him to a few different places and Hayden hardly makes a peep. He had a follow-up dr's appt today and has finally regained his birth weight. But since he's gaining weight slowly, the Dr. wants to keep monitoring him. He'll be back for another weight check in a week and a half.
I love the grumpy picture. It's hilarious. Thanks for putting up new pics Trav!
ReplyDeleteHayden is so cute, and he really looks like the other boys...you can tell that they are a trio. You guys are killing Brian and I though, Brian doesn't think he can wait another 12 weeks, and keeps insisting that maybe I'm wrong about my due date. I, however, am fine waiting...the longer I wait, the more sleep I stock up on....
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of Hayden. The first one with Grant is so cute. It almost....I said almost makes me want to have another one. That won't be for awhile though. I really like the grumpy one too.
ReplyDelete