1.31.2007

$39,000

Here's some pictures from Hayden's birth announcement photo shoot.
He is just adorable.
Here's the official pic everyone got in their announcement.


That's how much an eight day stay in the NICU costs. We got the bill about a week ago and thankfully, our insurance covers it. I've survived the first day with the boys on my own and we even went on a trip to Target together! Hayden's doing well, still a little fussy after feedings due to acid reflux, but hopefully the Zantac will start to take care of that. Grant is excited to go to school every day and is really into singing now. He will pull out these little pictures we have and sing the songs that go with them. Blake is into digging through my kitchen utensils and carrying them around the house. Today he had a set of plastic measuring spoons that he calls keys. He tried to unlock the front door with them. haha

4 comments:

  1. I sure miss those three boys! I hope it isn't forever until I get to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an expensive early Christmas present! I can't believe you took all three of them to Target! You are a Super-Mom. I don't even like taking Madi to the store anymore because she won't ride in the cart. She thinks she's too big. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30,000 and worth every penny and more....thank goodness for insurance though

    Has Blake tried starting the car with the measuring spoons yet.

    Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty AWESOME stocking stuffer!!

    ReplyDelete