Hayden's blessing went really well today. Everyone was ready on time and we even had a chance to take pictures beforehand. Hayden slept through the whole blessing and sacrament meeting. We had about ten people in the circle, including my dad, Peter, Travis, and our friends in the ward. He wore the gown Mom made, that all the boys have worn. The rest of the day he wore the outfit I made for him and the adorable shoes from Angie.
Awesome pictures!! They all look so good!! Looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves! we're glad to hear that all went so well! Wish we were there. Keep the pictures coming.
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been there to. Everyone looks so beautiful. I'm so proud to be part of this family!
ReplyDeleteHe was such a good cute little boy today. He looked adorable too! His dad gave him a really nice blessing with his name. Wish you all could have come!
ReplyDeleteThat outfit turned out so well Melanie! I love the smocking...I am so jealous because I can't do it!!! I'm glad he was such a good boy today, and we are so sad that we couldn't be there. I am also jealous that you aren't pregnant anymore. Ugh. Ten weeks!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful time you all had together for Hayden's blessing. He looks like his brothers when they were babies. They're all handsome little guys!
ReplyDeleteYou're a fabulous mom and a great wife for Travis. Thanks for all the fun photos and updates on your Blog.
Do you have an email address you could send me? Love ya, Celestine