1.24.2007

Monkey Pictures!!!!

A walk down memory lane, Grant's one month monkey pic


Blake at one month


Hayden at one month


I'm so adorable


Mmm, sock monkey ear


Hayden is one month old and got to take his first monkey picture! For those that don't know, for the first year, I take a picture of the boys with this sock monkey to see how they grow. It was fun to pull out the monkey again and start Hayden's turn.

He had a doctor's appt today and is nine pounds!! Dr. George was excited to see his growth and we don't have to take him back until his two month appointment. He also wrote out a prescription for Zantac to help with his acid reflux. He's been a good baby except for his reflux fussiness.

Our drama this week has been my raging case of mastitis that had me laid up on the couch for five days. I had fever, chills, achiness, the works!! It took quite awhile for the antibiotics to take effect and today was the first time I wore real clothes all day. I'm glad to be coming out on the other side of it and hope to be completely recovered by the blessing on Sunday. Thankfully Travis didn't have to work too much overtime last week and Mom really took on a lot feeding the baby and taking care of the other kids.

Hope everyone is great and we'll post lots of pictures of the blessing, etc when everyone gets here on Thursday morning!

5 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, Hayden is SO cute in that outfit!! I love it! And it's funny how much he looks like his brothers! He looks a lot like Grant in these ones. Sometimes I think he looks more like Blake. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, mastitis? That totally sucks! I'm glad you're on the recovery end. I haven't talked to you in so long! I hope everything goes well with the blessing this weekend, I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I love the monkey ones. It's pretty neat that you have done that with all the kids. I think they all look a lot alike. Tammy and I are glad that you are feeling a little better.

    Tell your mom that she's angel because she is.

    We'll be thinking of you guys this weekend when the baby's blessed.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures. What a great idea (though I'm not surprised, since all of Melanie's idea's are great!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see pictures of the blessing....hint, hint! How did it go?

    ReplyDelete