1.23.2007

Baby Shower

Wow, what a bunch of cute baby clothes!!


The white one and the quilt on the right are from Mom. They are so so cute!!

I wasn't really sure I wanted a baby shower for Hayden since he's our third boy, but my friends in the ward wouldn't take no for an answer. So I had a wonderful baby shower today where I got to visit with everyone and they got to meet Hayden for the first time. They set up a "designer onesie" station where everyone decorated onesies, baby socks, and bibs with fabric paint. They were so cute! I got a lot of warm winter clothes since Hayden is our first winter baby some really cute blankets. It's great to have awesome friends!

1 comment:

  1. What a haul! Looks like you got lots of good clothes! I'm bringing an entire suitcase more! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete