Travis thought this day was really funny. He accidently put Grant's pants on Blake and Blake's pants on Grant. Grant didn't find it so funny.Should we name our child Wigberto? The name debate continues at our house, we've gone back and forth between quite a few names and have a list of about eight or nine that we talk about. The last front runner, Eaton, has been rejected by Travis and I. It tops the pile of thousands of unworthy boy names. I loved it, but got tired of spelling it every time I mentioned it to someone. I pictured myself spelling e-a-t-o-n out loud to every new person for the rest of my life. We already have to spell Hobbs all the time, I couldn't imagine spelling both names. So, we're on to the names that people can spell all on their own. Wigberto Amaya is a local realtor and I think we'll call this baby Wigberto until we've decided on a name.
Speaking of baby, I had an appointment today and I lost 1/2 pound!! It made my day. It's the first time I haven't gained all pregnancy. Hopefully this keeps up. I'm busy finishing projects right and left. I've started a smocked outfit for the baby and am finishing up an afghan. Next up is birth announcements and binding the boys' quilts for Christmas. Of course I'm counting down to Christmas and Christmas shopping. All my gifts are purchased, but that doesn't mean I'm going to miss out on the day after Thanksgiving shopping!!
I hope to get to Wal-mart for a tv. For those of you who don't know, we can't turn our tv off. We're afraid it won't turn back on. haha It started a few months ago when we had to turn it on twice. Well now it takes about fifteen minutes to turn it on as the picture tube warms up. We turn it on, turn it off, turn it on, turn it off, until it stays on. Once it's on, the picture quality is fine, so when we want to turn it off now, we just put it on the sleep mode instead of risk never getting it back on. So anyway, new tv for us. They have one for $170 at Walmart, I'm going to head over there after the initial rush and hopefully get one without getting run over.
Travis is off this week and has fallen prey to my projects. He keeps trying to sneak off with a crossword, but I've got a list about a mile long for him to do this week. We're moving the boys into the same room and setting up Wigberto's room. Trav's already been to Home Depot twice and needs to make another trip today.
Grant has a short week of preschool this week. He went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese for the first time this week. He was in heaven. He loved playing the games and watching the flashing lights. He was sad when he had to leave for school. He's doing great in school and working on some fine motor skills like putting beads/noodles on string. We're going to have him string some cheerios for this year's kids Christmas tree.
Blake has the second ear infection in a month, which explains his totally heinous behavior during the last week. We hope this round of Augmentin brings back happy Blake. He's still pretty cute though. He likes to tell us "Hey, you're buggin me!!" He also carries around his favorite toy most of the day, spare change. No matter how many he has, he always has "seven coins!"
Hope you're all having a good time! We're looking forward to Thanksgiving with some friends in the ward. Happy Thanksgiving!
I laugh super hard every time I read "Wigberto" in your blogs. Especially in Blake's Santa letter.. "I even think baby Wigberto would love to play with it next year.." That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteI know you didn't take to Crone, but it is easy to spell. Lester is also a nice easy name to spell! Of course three letter names are cool like Roy or Sam! What about two letter names like Al? Have a happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete