11.24.2006

Joann's!!


Enough flannel for four girl blankets and three neutral ones. These are so cute!!

I still have some boy flannel left over from last year, so I limited myself to one cute duckie boy fabric this year. The robots are for pj's for the boys next fall and the red and green is next year's Christmas (multi-color for boys and green strip for mom & dad). Then the upper right is fabric for crib sheets.


My shopping trip was all that I dreamed today! No lines and I got everything I needed. I even stuck to my list and only bought what I had planned on. I got to the store around 6:20 and there were no lines anywhere and only one other person buying flannel. I went to the cutting table twice with no lines and finally on the third trip had to wait for one person to finish cutting before my turn. I ended up with about 55 yards of fabric and bought a few other things in the store as well. My total was only $54 after the extra 20% off discount. Yeah!! I can't wait until next year, I guess I better get sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we all went flannel shopping today. That's so awesome. I love your flannel! Yay for day after Thanksgiving sales!

    ReplyDelete