11.21.2006

Dear Santa


Christmas is coming and I've been thinking of a few things that I would like you to bring me. Even though Mom says I need long sleeved shirts and sweaters (size 4t), I want fun stuff!! I love books and making cookies with Mom. I think Little People toys are pretty cool too. I like to carry around a bucket full of little people characters.

I also really like Family Home Evening. I love to play with the flannel set that Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs got us last year. Do you have any more of those? Maybe some cool books to give Mom and Dad good ideas for FHE? I love matching games and cool pictures to look at during the lesson.

My favorite tv show right now is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It would be really cool to have a DVD player to watch my favorite shows in the basement. Speaking of favorite shows, I love Disney movies. Maybe you could send me some movies to watch on the new DVD player? And I love going to McDonalds to play and eat cheeseburgers.

I promise to be a good boy and keep the house clean for Mom and Dad. I'll be nice to my brother and share all my toys.

Love,
Grant

1 comment:

  1. Hey Grant, it sounds like your Mom influences your taste a lot - I hope Santa brings you all the FHE stuff you asked for!

    ReplyDelete