11.15.2006

49 Cents!!

Check out the original price!


Cool roasting pan! Here turkey turkey turkey!


I was perusing the Macy's one day sale ad yesterday and came across this great deal! This $40 roaster was on sale for only $10. Then I remembered that I had a $10 gift card from my Macy's credit card, so the roaster would be free!! But I had to go before 12pm, which means I had to bring the kids.

So I got the boys ready and we headed to Macy's. I got there and realized that I didn't have the stroller. No problem, the kids were awesome! They held hands through the whole parking lot (very full due to big sale) and followed me through the store. They helped me pick out the best roaster and even let me browse the kitchen section for awhile. I was so strong to pass up all the other great sales they were having!! Then they waited in line like angels for ten minutes so I could pay my 49 cents in sales tax for my new pan. haha What great shoppers I've raised. I even taught Grant how to read "Macy's". He went through the whole store reading the Macy's logo.

I guess I'll have to cook a turkey just for fun in my new pan. Woo hoo!!

6 comments:

  1. Great deal. Have a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a thanksgiving story. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm really mad that we don't have a Macy's here anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very sad too. I love Macy's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, they had a bunch of knives on sale too Cory. I'm tellin ya, I really had to hold back too. There was a great soup pot, saucier, colunder set, even a bunch of cast iron stuff for cheap. Anyway, I'm just grateful I got away for only 49 cents. haha I'm looking forward to thier black friday sales. Woo hoo! Only 8 more days until the day after Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for day after Thanksgiving sales! That is such an awesome deal, Mel. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving too - it'll be.. interesting!

    ReplyDelete