
I have been a pretty good boy this year. I clean up my messes when Mom tells me to and I try to share toys with Grant. I give lots of hugs and sing cute songs with Grant. I have been thinking of some things I want for Christmas. Mom says I need to ask for shoes. I wear size 8 toddler shoes and I need tennis shoes that come on and off really easy. Okay, now for the fun stuff:
I love the Little People Nativity set. I think it would be great to have it to play with. I really like the shepards that go with it too! I even think baby Wigberto would love to play with it next year. I love balls and play-doh. Mom says I eat the play-doh too much though.
I also like to read little books. The small ones are just right for me to carry around. I like toys that make noises and sing songs. My favorite tv show is WonderPets. They are so silly. I will be a very good boy all the way until Christmas and never have a tantrum.
Love,
Blake
Blake, you are so cute! Too bad I already got your Christmas present - I hope Santa gets you the things you asked for!
ReplyDelete