

Grant has been our wild child lately. He has been keeping us busy by pulling down all of the books that he could reach in our bookshelf whenever he gets the chance. After repeatedly telling him no and making him them clean up, I finally gave up and moved most of the books higher. Not all of the books could fit up high, so I boarded up ones that wouldn't fit as shown below....

Melanie doesn't like my solution too much. But at least it keeps me from cleaning up books all day.
After a busy day of mayhem, Grant prefers sleeping on the floor in his room rather than on his bed these days. What are we going to do with this kid?

I bet you can't wait until spring when the kids can go outside all day and play! Just think of it as the "Chasing Kids" diet! hahaha
ReplyDeleteSo, it looks like we also have another rebel in the family. Will he be going to the Hobbs School for Rebels and Artists? Which house is he in (for all you Harry Potter fans).
ReplyDeleteJenni