I shopped for Trav's new clothes today. My first stop was Kohl's department store. I got the best deals!! My biggest one was a Chaps sports coat that originally cost $200, that was on clearance for $120. It was an additional 1/2 off, so the total came to $60. I got pants, shirt, & ties to match.
The store was also running a promotion where for every $50 you spend, you get a $10 off coupon from a future purpose. I got a bunch of other stuff and ended up spending just over $200, so I got $40 in free coupons.
So then, when Trav tried everything on, a few things were too big, looked bad, etc so I had to return them. I returned them (including the sports coat), then bought them back in the right sizes and got two more $10 off coupons. So not only did I get a TON of cheap clothes (like awesome jeans for $13), but we now have $60 in giftcards to spend starting this weekend. Travis is going to look awesome!!
That's my kind of shopping!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, MOM