7.21.2005

Cheesecake Bake-off 2


Don't these look yummy? We overloaded on delicious cheesecake on Monday. They were all so good we really couldn't pick a clear winner. Tammy's was really good with her strawberry glaze. The chocolate one has a brownie crust, and the peach one is a no bake recipe that my friend made up. The sponge cake crust was tricky to make on mine, but the rest was easy and it was so good. Wish you all could have been there.

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmm, send some our way, fed ex maybe...or owl post if your an hp fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With four cakes, it was the BEST. Birthday. Ever. I also got 30 snack size bags of potato chips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheesecake....mmmmm....now I know you are all torturing me! I don't know how much more yucky weird mystery meat I can handle! Well, only 6 months until I can come home and get loaded up on good things to eat. Yep...the Taiwanese weightloss program....you don't eat cause it looks gross!

    ReplyDelete