7.24.2005

Before and After



Now granted, his hair was pretty scruffy, but what a cute boy he is with hair!! Then Travis was supposed to get Grant's hair cut. (this was the first time Trav's taken him without me there.) And you see the results. AHHHHHHH Who would cute a little boy's hair so that he looks like he's a 12 year old! They buzzed him! He's a little boy for goodness sake! And to top it off, we were going to take his 3 yr birthday pics. Guess that will have to wait.

3 comments:

  1. Travis, what were you thinking? Regardless the only difference between a good and a bad hair cut is 3 weeks.

    He does look different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, I think its cute (kinda looks like ted), at least its not a mullet. Ted and I were watching our favorite show, yes dear, and the dad brought his boy home with a mullet! Guess you can be glad travis didn't do that :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already warned Angie that I plan on cutting Tyler's hair myself, and this will be the likely end result. Oh well - what can you expect from somebody who periodically and voluntarily drags a razor across his entire scalp?

    ReplyDelete