There are a few on her blog and some more here!!
I am in love with the location, downtown Manassas! The colors, the train tracks, all of it was amazing! How talented is Denise...
When you take pics with Denise, you always get a few laughs...we had to hide Trav's chicken legs in this one! But hey, my shoes rock!
Blake's a natural for the camera. This entire shoot was SO much fun! We had a blast and WOW, Denise's new camera and prime lens are perfect. Plus, it helps that she is one rockin' photographer. And I have to give a shout out to The Children's Place for the super-cute clearance outfits for the boys!



Holy adorable. Hayden is SO handsome. And he looks so big! I love all the pictures!!
ReplyDeletereally really good
ReplyDelete...also some very good pictures on the Beatty's Blog. She is good! What kind of camera is that?
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the Things You Love pic...what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteAnd not only are your shoes cute, so is your whole outfit!
Melanie,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kimberly Beatty, and I am Troy and Denise's sister-in-law. I was led to your blog when Denise posted the early signs of autism she'd copied from your autism post, and I was touched by your story about Grant. This is something I can relate to as I have two children diagnosed on the Austism Spectrum. The reason I am contacting you is that I have just created a blog to document our family's journey with autism, and it is my hope to use it as a way of reaching out to others who are coping with similar challenges. The site is aspergerfam.blogspot.com if you'd like to take a look.
I wish you the best of luck with your precious family!
Kimberly
P.S.
Please say "hi" to Denise for me :)
I just did all my frames and put the pictures out in my house! They look soooo good! I love the one that has four openings!
ReplyDelete