Day 62/March 3
After a day of melting and freezing, I thought these icicles were awesome.
The pillows on our couch are dying. Here's the fabric for the new ones!
Day 65 Grant kept telling us he was cold, turns out he was really hot! He had 102 degree temp that lasted for four days.
Day 66 Our kids love nets. Hayden is constantly carrying a net filled with various toys. Today's toy of choice is letters, another constant at our house!
Day 67 When Blake found a bag of clothes pins, Grant wanted to show him how to play 'drop the pin'. It was a huge hit. Blake loved the game so much, he made the rounds to everyone in the house, bringing them the bowl of clothes pins and giving everyone a turn. He made sure to give Hayden a turn, even though he was supposed to be taking a nap!
Day 70 The first of my handmade blog gifts. I made this sample frame for a YW craft. Krista is the lucky winner!
Day 71/March 12 My birthday! The kids woke me up with singing and a bowl of presents. I got a couple CD's, shopping money, a lego block tower, and a cold Diet Coke. Then Travis made me my favorite chocolate cake from scratch!!
Day 72 Birthday cards. My favorite has to be the Office card with piles for monopoly money from Mom. That and the letter from my car dealer.
Day 73 The boys love umbrellas and the rain. Don't ask me why Blake is wearing shorts. LOL!
Day 74 Okay, so I forgot to take a picture today! But on day 75 I had two awesome pics to share. So even though Day 74 is a Sunday and Blake doesn't ride the bus on Sunday, I have to use this bus stop picture. Every day Blake wants to play hide and seek while we wait for the bus. Of course he chooses awesome places to hide, like behind ridiculously small bushes. And he laughs the whole time he's hiding. When we see each other, squealing ensues and a lot of jumping. He keeps me laughing every day. So here's Blake in one of his classic hiding spots:
Okay, I'm tired of this. More photos coming later.
No comments:
Post a Comment