Answer: So far, eight hours.
One of our four cordless phones is in the middle of an eight hour phone call. I can't find the phone anywhere. So, don't try to call us. Our phone is already talking to someone else, hopefully not in a foreign country.
And here's a pic from our youth temple trip last night. Isn't the temple beautiful in spring? And I absolutely stole this picture idea from the amazing Denise Beatty.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh that is funny. It would drive me completely insane but is hilarious when happening to someone else.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE that photo!!! I love having great inspiration to copy. I'm sure you did Denise proud!
ReplyDeleteThe phone thing would drive me nuts...good luck with that!
Rob says if you unplug the offending base from the wall then the other phones should work UNLESS they're the kind that share the same base. I'm sure one of those phones is on a different base, right? Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI have a love hate relationship with my cordless phones.
ReplyDeleteI love the freedom. I can cross the street and get Mia at the bus without dropping a call.
I hate it when they are all in an undisclosed location in the basement and I am upstairs and I run around the whole house searching for a phone only to miss the call.
So many joys!