8:OO Wake up. Try to sleep in, but finally get up when the kids won't stop fighting.
8:30-9:00 Breakfast.
9:00-10:00 Cut the boys' hair. They were the best ever. No crying from any of them!!
10:00-11:00 Bathe kids, shower, get ready for the day.
11:06 Leave to take Grant to the Stake Center for a wedding he's in.
11:13 Realize I left the six bowties for the six ringbearers at home.
11:22 Back on the road heading to the church.
11:30-3:10 Wedding stuff with Grant. Meanwhile, Travis took the other boys to Costco, the grocery store and McDonald's. Grant was adorable in the wedding. He affixed this frown on his face the whole time. It cracked me up!

I lost track of time after that, but during the afternoon we completed the following:
Travis got his hair cut.
I got my hair cut. It's a bit drastic and I love it. Think Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail.
We helped the kids dye 27 eggs.
Made a carrot cake from scratch and frosted it.
Attempted to pipe 'carrots' onto the carrot cake. Big mistake.
Made pretzel/strawberry layered jello.
Made poppyseed dressing for strawberry & spinach salad.
Made spinach/bacon stuffing for the pork loin.
Stuffed and tied the pork.
Mopped the kitchen floor.
Filled a million eggs.
Filled Easter baskets.
Washed a million dishes.
Realized I really like cooking with Travis. He's been promoted back to sous chef.
Found the Easter clothes (hanging in the closet since last year's Children's Place sale!)
Planned a YW lesson.
Restarted the computer when my lesson wouldn't print.
Went to bed at 4am, excited for a fun day celebrating Easter.
Oh and here's another thing I did today: I noticed this video on the church website. It uses part of a talk from last week's General Conference. Enjoy!


Mmm... can I come over for Easter dinner at your house? Are you having a lemon meringue pie again this year?
ReplyDeleteI am impressed with your productivity. All I did yesterday was spend 7.5 hours in an airport/airplane with two tired cranky kids, one of whom has pink eye. Never again.
Grant looked adorable in his bow tie! I bet he's a Dapper Dan man.
Can't wait to see the new hair style! Happy Easter!
ReplyDelete