I'm kind of missing our monthly monkey pictures of our Haydie-babies, so here we are: a few pics of our cute little guy. It helps that he had a new super-cute outfit to wear today.
Hayden is feeling a lot better these days. His chronic diarrhea has returned of course, but besides that he's okay. He's switched over to soy milk without incident and we hope it helps. He's also scheduled for an abdominal ultrasound and a bunch of blood work. We'll see what comes up. In the meantime, here's a few new things Hayden has picked up lately:
-Hayden LOVES spinach. We're a little spinach obsessed lately due to the gigantic bag we bought at Costco. Anyway, we made a spinach/tomato pasta dish and Hayden gobbled it up.
-I have tried for three kids now to get a baby to blow kisses at me. I'm successful at teaching clapping, waving, and even patty-cake, but blowing kisses is completely beyond me! Grant and Blake wouldn't do it, so all the pressure is on Hayden. I work on it daily and he will at least put his hand to his mouth or head or ear, but no kiss back.
-He hates to be abandoned. You know, like when I completely abandon him by walking from the kitchen to the living room, or heaven forbid, turn my back on him to fix dinner.
-Hayden has slept through the night three nights in a row!
-Playing on the couch is his favorite past-time. He loves to slam dunk his body onto the pillows and cushions.
-Second favorite past-time: Playing with all the bottles in the cupboard. Or I should say: scatter empty baby bottles all over the kitchen. I even found one in a bucket of flour yesterday!
-He's the cutest ever. His personality is so adorable. He's just really friendly and happy for the most part. He's quiet, but when he babbles it's too cute. Hayden loves to squawk and imitate simple words. We go back and forth with a chorus of mom, dad, bom, etc. We love him.
Such a cute kid. Thanks for posting. I need to get inspired and do some posting myself.
ReplyDeleteRegardless, this is a great posting. Loved it.