
Sweet! I love Valentines from Grandma!! The magna-doodles are awesome! And our first Pez ever! (Umm, apparently only grandkids get pez dispensers because my mother would NEVER buy them for us as kids!)

The boys are also really excited about the McDonald's gift cards from
G&G Hobbs and the fun $2 bills from Great-Grandma Hobbs.

Blake refuses to use my crappy orange frosting in favor of the
beautiful pink his teacher brought.

Every day, the kids in Blake's class play with bubbles at the end of class. He loves it! He also loves school and is happy all day long, according to his teacher.

All the boys enjoy suckers at Grant's Valentine's party. They are just adorable! Don't mind the Christmas onesie for Hayden, he had an exploding diaper during party #1.
Valentine's is a favorite for our kiddos. This year the highlights included decorating cookies at their class parties. I made them and the frosting, but had accidently switched the lids on the food dye, so what I thought was pink, was really yellow. In my attempt to fix the mistake, I ended up with light orange frosting. I kept calling it pink, but Blake made sure to keep correcting me! ANYWAY, they had a great time and slept with their valentines.
That is too funny about the orange frosting and Blake constantly correcting you! Hahahahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Dad...I don't know how to type or use a computer. I don't know how to leave comments, except your children are cute. They are growing up. Do you have more pictures of Hayden?
ReplyDeleteLove, Dad and Mom