-Roll around the living room. Hayden has figured out how to navigate his way from one end to the other chasing toys and anything within reach. He's good at getting all the way up on his hands, but hasn't gotten onto his knees yet. He really wants to move forward, but can't get it yet.
-Eat baby food. So far, he likes everything but peas. He really loves Mom's homemade applesauce.
-Kick his legs. He bangs both his legs up and down over and over and over lately.
-Sucking his thumb. Hayden sucks his thumb in bed and plays with the blanket I crocheted for him. He's so cute when he does it!! I tried to get a picture of it, but as soon as he sees the camera, he just starts to smile! So...
-Taking pictures! Hayden gets so happy when he sees the camera now! As soon as the flash goes off, he just giggles and grins. He loves the picture game! Here's a shot of what happened when I tried to get a pic of him sucking his thumb:

i really like the last picture. he is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHayden is SO cute! I love his crazy grin and googley eyes! Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...Hayden is getting so big. HE is so stinking cute. I need to come to Virginia...too bad TYler is over 2 now and I have to pay for 2 tickets. Those nephews of mine are sure cute though. And all I have to say about the peas is, "like father like son."
ReplyDeleteOh...he is so cute! I think the last picture reminds me of Benjamin, a whole lot! I'll post a picture to prove it. He makes that face all the time.
ReplyDeleteLook how much hair he has compared to Grant and Blake! Cute, cute!!! Only 17 more days and I'll be there to see them! Get the chain out and start counting down! Maybe it could be black and orange for October!
ReplyDelete