Two reasons Grant's teacher, Ms. Stern is the greatest teacher ever:
1. She plays Catan!!! Woo hoo!! Maybe they can have some sort of Catan art project this year!
2. She has a class blog that she updates daily!!!!
Really, the blog is totally awesome and keeps us updated on what Grant does every day. It's the coolest thing ever. Now if we can just get transportation to get it together and get him to school on time every day (I gave them a nasty call today again!).
Check out Grant's class blog and these cool pics from the first week of school: http://ourclasslearning.blogspot.com
i loved this posting. tell grant's teacher that we grandparents want pictures. just kidding,she does a fantastic job at keeping you guys informed. what a good teacher. Grant looks so grown up in these pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I'm loving Grant's teacher! I want her to be Madi's teacher! I have no idea what is going on in Madison's class, and I only get really random things about it out of Madison...such as that she got "busted out" (her exact words) for coloring outside the lines and didn't get a cool alligator to spend. Hmmm...I don't know what she meant either, but I guess it can't be good.
ReplyDelete