Christmas pictures! Church was awesome today. I haven't been able to go in six weeks because the kids have been sick. It was wonderful to sing Christmas hymns and the talks were great. We rushed to get ready and were able to get pictures of the kids before leaving. I'm still working on shooting in manual mode, especially with a flash, so these aren't perfect, but the kids are cute none the less.
Our best group shot. It's pretty typical.
The lighting isn't so hot on this one, but I LOVED Grant's big smile.
I usually buy the boys' outfits at The Children's Place during their Black Friday sale. I was pretty bummed when TCP was packed and the clothes too pricey this year. Thankfully, they marked the boy stuff down at the last minute and I was able to find something for the boys to wear. It's a pain buying boy dressy clothes. Grant ended up with a blazer with a hood. Kind of unconventional, but utterly practical on rainy Sundays like today. He's also sporting an classy guitar tie that was only $2.50.
Blake is so cute.
He and Hayden have the cutest velvet vests this year.
Hayden was having a hard time sitting still.
He loves his Christmas socks.
Be still my heart.

I love my beautiful baby.
She did a great job keeping her bonnet on all through church. She loved eating the ties.
Merry Christmas!!











This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are priceless and absolutely reflect the BLOG name "The Most Awesomest Awesomers Ever." Great photography background too with the tree and decorations. The professionalism of these photos are superb! Very Nice! Loved them.
ReplyDeleteThese photos are adorable! All four of your kiddos are stunning and that tree is gorgeous as well! Glad everyone was able to go to Church today!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness- way WAY cute!!
ReplyDeleteGrant's smile really is perfect in that second group shot. They all look so good! Kids, clothes, photography, and tree! And I love how Cosette's face has glitter all over it in that last picture, haha.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so handsome. Take after their Great Grandpa Bill ;P
ReplyDelete