12.05.2010

7 Months!


There have been complaints from the grandparent sector about the lack of monkey pics for this month. Eek! Poor Cosette has been sick almost all month and I've apparently been too lazy to post her pics that I took about 10 days too late! Anyway, here we go!

Cosette began the month with whining, crying, coughing, and eventually, a fever. It turned out to be her second ear infection. After 3 days of antibiotics, she was much worse and a second antibiotic was prescribed. Thankfully, that one worked! Before we knew it, her appetite had returned and she perked up.


Seven months was when Cosette went solid food crazy! She realized that food is awesome. At the beginning of the month, the milk was stacking up in the fridge because she wouldn't drink it! Every time we tried to feed her a bottle, she would cry until we brought on the baby food. She LOVES yogurt and most baby foods, but lately she's developed a taste for anything we're eating. Her favorites are Costco rolls, graham crackers, rice, and almost all of Thanksgiving dinner.


And our baby's on the move!! Cosette started inching forward just a few days after her 7-month mark. Now she's taken off! It's awesome.


Our sweety is still the queen. She lets us know when she's not happy with her high-pitched screeching and screaming. When she's not ready for a nap, she kicks her little legs and refuses her pacifier. I know when she'll go to sleep if she grabs her blanket and rolls to her side. That's when I skip downstairs for anywhere from 30 min to maybe 2 hours!


 Alright, I'm going to stop there so I can save a few things for her 8 month pics in just a few days! And, I'm quite proud of these pics. I took them on the manual setting and they're so cute! I didn't even edit them (I told you I was being lazy!) See ya in a couple days!


Blowing raspberries!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:07 AM

    She is so sweet! I love her pink ruffles. Time is flying by. They will be 8 mths in 2 days!! I wish Ollie would cut back on the amount of bottles. She eats table food AND all her bottles. She is huge but squishy soft! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete