Every other Sunday, Travis has to get the kids ready for church by himself because I have to attend early meetings. After a couple disastrous weeks of the kids showing up in the wrong size shoes and mis-matched outfits, I began leaving clothes out for them. This past Sunday, I ran out of time to lay out an outfit for Hayden. This is what Hayden showed up in: blue plaid shoes, green striped socks, navy/forest green plaid shorts, and a bright turquoise sweater vest. I laughed. But actually, the look kind of works. Way to go Dad.

One trip Travis. Travis HATES to make multiple trips to the car to carry groceries, etc. So when I asked him to carry in groceries the other night, he loaded ALL of them into his arms for one trip. One little problem....they got stuck. He had layered so many heavy bags, they wouldn't slide off his arms. Rather than help, I got the camera and laughed. Of course, they came off pretty quickly and Travis will still be One Trip Travis.

Silly Hayden

There, I'm all caught up!!!
gotta love that hayden don't ya
ReplyDeleteWow what a busy summer! Looks like everyone had fun. Cute photos!
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing about the Church clothes. One day Dan (age 2) insisted on wearing his Lightning McQueen clogs to church. We figured it wasn't worth the fight and inevitable tears, so that's what he wore to nursury.
ReplyDeleteI am one trip Angie too. I think it's a Hobbs thing. I need to quit doing that. I left a whole box of diapers outside today because I was trying to carry a huge box, and the diapers. I set the diapers down and forgot about them until I looked out our kitchen window and there they were sitting right next to the car. HA!!
ReplyDelete