2.22.2009

Check this out!

Thanks everyone! My free gift count is up to four and includes: Denise, Troy, Krista, and Angie!! Yahoo!! That means there's still one spot open...you know you want it.

Here's a gift to everyone: check out this hilarious blog about Mormons. If you aren't Mormon, it's still pretty funny, but if you are, you will find it awesome. I especially liked this post: Mormons don't like to be shocked. Oh how I miss the Daily Universe. And be sure not to miss this post called Mormons like the family blog.

And since I never posted about Valentine's Day, here's some pictures:

I make an awesome heart-shaped pancake. The boys loved them.

Hehe. I made the boys Snuggies. Oh yeah, those lame infomercial blankets with sleeves. They always ask for them. And thank you Joann's for the sale on fleece, all three cost $9.

Travis made me a fancy dinner. The food was awful in general, but the ambiance was wonderful. AND, he sent me See's candy. An entire pound of scotchmallows. Yum....

1 comment:

  1. I would love an original Melanie creation, but I don't think there are five people who even read my blog so I can't return the favor.

    Love the homemade Snuggies!! They look so manly in camo, hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete