Day 28
Guess who lost their front tooth today? We're thinking it came out while he was eating breakfast and he ate it. He doesn't seem too bothered that it's gone, but likes his new look.
A repeat from yesterday: I love Blake's excitement over the snow.
Remember when Hayden got sick during the Friday night campout? Well he had a really hard time shaking the bug and spent most of Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (and Tuesday and part of today) bumming around the house throwing up, having exploding diapers, and whining. Poor guy.
Chinese New Year. As Travis put it: 'if this meal is an indication of the upcoming year, we are in for a bland and unappetizing experience'. All our recipes turned out horribly and I burned my finger. Our Chinese New Year's resolution is to BUY dinner next year. I'm thinking Panda Express will be open by then! Here's a picture of the Lai See, a red envelope filled with coins for the kids as a gift from the elders. This one's Hayden's and has the character for dog on it since he was born in the year of the dog.
I feel so bad for Hayden! I sure hope he starts to feel better. He looks like he feels miserable. You are a spectacular Mom! My hat is off to you!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Grant with his tooth missing. He looks so cute. It's neat that Blake likes the snow. He was having so much fun it kinda made me want to get out in our back yard and sleigh ride, but I'll refrain. Sorry to hear about Hayden.
ReplyDeleteTravis cracks me up. Bland and unappetizing...I would say with all the poolosions at your house so far...you are off to a rousing start.
ReplyDelete