1.13.2009

$45 Laptop

Yeah, I'm way behind on posting my pictures. Rest assured, they have been taken, just not posted. On to my exciting news:




I have a laptop!! We used the $2oo from our credit card bonus program plus the Christmas money from my parents to buy a steal of a laptop for only $45 out of our pocket. It's such a beautiful computer too! It's an HP with 3G of memory, a 320G hard drive, built-in webcam, DVD burner with lightscribe, an SD card reader, and sixteen inches of awesome screen! Now I can scrapbook in bed if I wanted too! I'm so spoiled. I'm also glad that our other computer is five years old and has a broken DVD burner, so I don't feel too guilty about the new computer. Plus, now I will graciously return ownership of the old computer to Travis. I promise to do all my scrapbooking on the new one so Travis can have his back! hehehe

5 comments:

  1. Guilt-schmuilt!! This is AWESOME!!! Seriously, we need to have a SS party to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek. I am sooooo excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:02 AM

    YEA!! How fun! Funny how you give Travis the old one back! We had to do the same thing a year ago. Russ never got computer time but he got the new laptop and I got the old desktop. I got ripped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have put off both purchasing a new computer and venturing into digital scrapping or other such applications(justified in part by the fact that my computer crashes if I run both photoshop and Vista as the operating system -- talk about frustrating!). But, if I could get a totally functional tool for only $45, well... there are all sorts of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie Mathis here. That's awesome and it is pretty! I am beyond jealous!

    ReplyDelete