--Did not go to the gym. My new goal is to get my time to a ten minute mile. To achieve that, I'm trying to run 20 miles/week and increase my speed on the treadmill each week. So far this week, I'm only up to 5 miles...The kids didn't have school Monday and with dance class Wednesdays, there isn't much time for the gym. So you know where I'll be the next three days! And, as if you weren't tired of looking at pics of us running, here's a link to some of the 'official' race day photos (click here and here).
--Realized we have nothing in the house that will play cassettes. Plan to listen to this month's book club selection while cleaning is foiled.
--Washed and put away a bunch of laundry.
--Cleaned our room, changed sheets.
--Straightened upstairs.
--Made four loaves of bread and a stromboli for dinner.
--Helped Grant do his homework which involved mixing sugar with water to see what happened. Everyone thought this was amazing.
--Made two crib sheets, a pillowcase and fleece blanket for Hayden's birthday. Yup, take that Angie!!
--Took a shower.
--Went to the store before YW.
--Class activity tonight, made collages about Integrity.
--Caught up with Fiona & Emily in the church parking lot...came up with some really cute ideas for Christmas presents for the YW!!
--Speed Scrap!! It was hosted by Denise and I have never cut it so close. I was posting my layout at literally the last minute.

--Watched Project Runway
It was a great day...although I'm kind of worried about hosting the book club tomorrow when I still have about 250 pages to read the old-fashioned way!
I'm deciding that I don't really even like your blog these days...they make me feel so inadequate as I sit on my bootay watching whatever trash tv is on doing absolutely bloomin' nothing!!! Dare I even say that I'm still recovering from having the grandkids for the summer, and new grandaughter, and a house painted and carpeted? Now that it's all but over I just sit and sit and sit!!! hahahaha You must have taken all my energy with you when you went back to VA!!! Does that sound like a good excuse? Even believable at all? Or am I just being lazy maisy!!?? On second thought, don't answer that last thought! I'm really proud of you! I thought about making bread! And I'm rooting for you in the Christmas sew off with Angie! I'm having a hard time getting back in the groove!
ReplyDeleteOkay I am tried now!
ReplyDelete