On another note, we carved pumpkins tonight. As per usual, more work for the adults than the kids who lost interest after five minutes. But how cute are these?
10.27.2008
Addiction
Holy crap. Facebook is ADDICTING!!! Thank you, Emily Van Camp for finally talking me into signing up. Since registering last night, I have been obsessively lost in the far reaches of Facebook tracking down old friends...I can't even tell you how funny it is...people I didn't even remember I knew! To name a few: childhood friends from when I was 9, my bishop from the ward I grew up in, a couple friends from high school, and of course piles of my younger cousins who are way cooler than me and have been facebooking forever. Mostly, it reminded me of how many fun people I've had the chance to meet over the years...So look me up and be my friend!!!
On another note, we carved pumpkins tonight. As per usual, more work for the adults than the kids who lost interest after five minutes. But how cute are these?


On another note, we carved pumpkins tonight. As per usual, more work for the adults than the kids who lost interest after five minutes. But how cute are these?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such cute pumpkins! We still need to carve outs!
ReplyDeleteCarving with a drill=inspired by Duff?
ReplyDeleteNever thought to use a drill. WOW good idea. I just tried using our drill to put up blinds. Didn't work too well so now we still have about 10 windows just wide open. You think I should leave them like that till Don gets back? Or should I try again?
ReplyDeleteI just signed up too (but only because of something I volunteered to do at Scrap Matters). Haven't spent much time doing it, though--I'll have to look into it more!
ReplyDeleteMartha Stewart introduced drilling the pumpkins. One year she did all of hers with circles. Travis took it to a new level using it for most of the carving last year. It was so much easier! I LOVE Blake's little tiny pumpkin!
ReplyDelete