10.23.2008

No Tag-backs!!

20 years ago:

1. I was living in Hollister, California.
2. I was 9 and my parents let me have my first sleepover that year, then they said never again.
3. I really liked playing with Fisher Price play food.

10 years ago:

1. I was living in Provo, Utah at the sweet Miller apartments and sharing a FHE group with Travis.
2. I decided to be an English major.
3. I made a goal to only skip one class a week.

5 years ago:

1. I was living in Manassas, Virginia, had been married 3 years and was living in our first house.
2. Grant was 1 and I was pregnant with Blake.
3. Travis was starting his second year getting his Masters at GMU and was in scouts...I was home alone a lot!

3 years ago:

1. Life with 2 kids so close in age was hard, but getting easier as they grew older.
2. We loved hanging out with our friends and loved the area.
3. We became a 2 car family.

1 year ago:

1. Three kids! Hayden was almost a year old and they all love playing with my old Fisher Price play food.
2. I quit pumping after 9 long months!
3. Grant was officially diagnosed with Autism.

This year so far:

1. Like you didn't know, I ran a half-marathon.
2. We spent six weeks in CA, living it up with the grandparents and new nieces!
3. I've lost 12 lbs...20 to go!

Yesterday:

1. I went to a corn maze with the Young Women.
2. I speed-scrapped of course!!
3. I took a nap instead of sewing Halloween costumes.

Today:

1. I took the kids to the dentist..no cavities and they were great!
2. I made Hayden take two naps...he's such a grump lately.
3. I still haven't sewn Halloween costumes.

Tomorrow:

1. I am taking the kids to Leesburg Animal Park with Travis, anyone want to come?
2. I am making chili for the trunk-or-treat.
3. I am making dessert for a baby shower on Saturday morning.

Next Year:

1. It will be the 'Year of the Hobbs Kids eating normally'. I'm tired of picky eaters...prepare for some starving!!
2. We'll have two kids in school all day by the end of the year!!
3. I will win next year's NCAA bracket tourney.

The only person I tag is my sister Erica because she LOVES being tagged. hehhee (evil laugh) And since you're dying to see last night's Speed Scrap, here goes:

2 comments:

  1. Loved this Melanie. I appreciate your being such a good sport!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:47 PM

    I like reading about everyone. Your life is so interesting and exciting! LOVE the scrapbook page!!

    ReplyDelete