11.09.2007

Halloween Time!!


The statute of limitations has expired on Mom's claim to posting Halloween pictures. So...here's our pics of Virginia Hobbs Halloween 2007:

Grant and Blake LOVED carving pumpkins this year. Grant wanted Grandpa to make his jack-o-lantern with a rectangle mouth and three teeth. Blake wanted lots of triangles. Travis, Mom and I did ours with the power drill. Mom and I made the ones on the middle step, and Travis carved the other little ones in about two minutes with the drill.
Hayden's ready for candy!!
Grant was really into trick or treating this year. He told us which houses had lights on and did a great job saying trick or treat!! He could have gone all night!
Blake cried and whined a lot at first. Then we figured out that his devil shoes were making his feet hurt! So he trick or treated in his socks for half the night.

Spooky Orange Dinner Place Setting


Orange Dinner!! Mummy hotdog, mac-n-cheese, BBQ chips, pumpkin jigglers,
and mandarin oranges. Yum!!
Yeah! First Halloween!!


4 comments:

  1. What great pics! And I love the powerdrill pumpkins! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween. I totally forgot about orange dinner. What's wrong with me? Maybe we'll have it this week and take a picture and just say we had it on Halloween. I can't believe I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked hayden's spooky looking eyes in the picture of the three boys toward the top.

    fun looking critters (the pumpkins and the boys)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the things I love about you (Melanie) is how you celebrate every occasion in a fun and creative way.

    Your Halloween looked like lots of fun for the boys :-).

    ReplyDelete