10.29.2007

Ten Months Old

Cute Hayden

Cute Blake at 10 months

Cute Grant at 10 months

Okay, I know he's really ten months and nine days old, but close enough right? That Hayden is so adorable these days. He babbles a lot and is doing a very slow, but successful army crawl. He occasionally gets onto all fours, but nose dives when he tries to crawl.

Hayden loves baby food these days and had his first sugar cookie today. He's getting better at feeding himself too. Today he was so cute while I fed him. In between bites I would put my head down even with his face. Then he would lean forward until we touched foreheads and giggle. It was so cute. He's solidly into 12 month size clothes and growing. Oh and he had his first ear infection this past month.

There you go! Ten months!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! It's funny how he seems to have so much more hair than the other boys did at the same age. Haha. He looks like Grandpa Welsh in the second pic, too. Hahaha. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute. thanks Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I just LOVE your boys! They are all SO cute! Hayden is getting to be such a big boy! It's cool how all your boys look so much alike, but they all look different too! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Darling pictures!

    ReplyDelete