8.14.2007

New Blog!!


In my efforts to revive the blogs and make myself accountable, I have started a new blog:

Most. Awesome. Projects.

I seem to do most of my sewing/crazy time-consuming projects in the latter half of the year in preparation for Christmas, etc. So instead of cluttering up the family blog with my latest stuff, now those interested can just check on my new blog!! As a bonus, now I'll have to actually get to work so my new blog isn't the most boring blog on the internet. Follow the link on the sidebar and find out what this pic's all about!

5 comments:

  1. PS -- the blog is linked here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is also on our sidebar as "Melanie's Awesome Projects"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really really like your makeover in the living room....the lamp in this picture is very cool and a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. travis,

    i like your cluster maps thingey...it's way cool! i think i'm going to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you ever thought about getting rid for you word verification? i ditched mine long ago and haven't had any problems.

    ReplyDelete