8.20.2007

It's Ours..Here's the Proof!


I can't believe it! I'm so excited!! Dan found the shoe that's been missing for a year and a half!! I bought these adorable shoes for Grant to use as church shoes in the summer of '05. I paid the most I have ever paid for shoes for the kids ($20), thinking Blake would wear them too. You can imagine my anguish when it disappeared after our trip across the country in spring of '06. I looked all over and finally figured we must have left it in one of our hotels. For some reason, I never got rid of the lone shoe, even when we went through the closets last month. I held out hope that it would somehow turn up.

Anyway, Dan posted that he had found a random shoe in the basement and I'm so glad it is ours!! Blake can probably wear them a few times this summer, and now Hayden can wear them in a couple years too!! Thanks for finding it Dan! Too bad there's no reward. haha

4 comments:

  1. What? No reward. This story made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoe is in the mail. Let me know when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Way to go finding that shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. could we see both shoes together for the final proof

    ReplyDelete