8.24.2007

Hayden's Monkey Pics!

Blake at 8 months


Grant at 8 months

And here's Hayden!!





Here we are!! Eight months in! Hayden is our super-baby. He is sitting up pretty well, but still falls over when unattended. But he loves to roll around the living room these days. Grandma also did her magic and he eats baby food! Hayden loves sweet potatoes, pears, and bananas.

He's such a sweet baby that takes 2-3 naps per day and when he wakes up, he doesn't even cry. He just hangs out until we get him. Occasionally, he'll cry in the morning, but usually stays in bed until 8:30 or so in the morning when we come get him.

5 comments:

  1. what cute kids. i really like the last one of hayden the best. it's amazing how close they all look to each other at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you, the years of the dog and pig brought some decent babies....hehe....I'm a nerd who knows the Chinese zodiac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the cutest pictures ever!!! I really like the last one too! I can't believe how much they all look alike--and I thought he just looked like Blake! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think they look THAT much alike. You can totally tell the difference! They are such CUTE pics, though! I love the nakey ones. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to you send them to us in NM for some Philmont Scout Training!

    ReplyDelete