So I dropped by Lowe's to pick up a few items for "The List" and of course walked out with a lot more than I went in for. Hey, it's not my fault that Lowe's was clearing out some really good stuff for cheap!! We've wanted a shop-vac for awhile now, so this $89 one on clearance for $25 went right into my basket! Then I noticed this tool combo on clearance for $60. It has a drill, circular saw, reciprocating saw and a flashlight! I called Trav & Dan for some extra information on them and turns out it's a good brand at a good price (the circular saw alone sells for $60) so I got it!
Now the girly part of my purchases are the media storage boxes on the left. I thought they would be great for toy storage and better yet, to wrap presents in! Originally $7 apeice, each package was on clearance for $1. I bought 11. haha I love Lowe's.
P.S. We are set to cross three more things off our list today. Woo hoo!!
I don't know what I like better about this blog: all the sweet deals, or the fact that we always feel as if we have to take pictures of our shopping ventures. Hahaha. That's awesome.
ReplyDeletesimply a steal I'd say. Good job!
ReplyDeleteMy 15 year service award from Sandia National Laboratories was a shop vacuum. Nice to know my value after 15 years is about $25!
ReplyDelete