
Blake and Grant love to play in our backyard dirt. We got rid of the sandbox, so now they go to the only dirt patch in the backyard and just sit in the dirt. It's amazing how quickly they turn brown! It doesn't help that Grant still enjoys throwing the dirt, especially at Blake. I think we're in for a dirty summer. I should just set up an outdoor shower and they can clean up on the way in each night.
I think this is a definite contender for Grandpa Hobbs' picture contest. Grant wouldn't stand still for his dirt pic, he looked just as bad though.
ReplyDeleteVery cute guys. I love this one of Blake. I'm sure in no time Tyler will be the same way. And, I'm glad your blog is working again!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I'm glad the blog is up and running. A definite contender for the contest for sure! It's in the list.
ReplyDelete