
It's time for that time-honored Hobbs family tradition of filling in your NCAA basketball tournament brackets. Last year, was the first year out of 5 that Travis actually beat Melanie to take on the title of "Tournament Grand Champion". Will he do it again? We shall see.
Everyone is welcome to join the tournament this year. The instructions are provided at the bottom of this post. Also, for the first time Grant and Blake will be entering the tournament. We're going to let them pick the names of the schools that they like the best for Family Night. It'll be completely random, so that means they actually will have a good chance at winning.
In order to join the group, you need to first have a Yahoo ID. Go to the game front page and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...
Group ID#: 34155
Password: teamhobbs
Let me know if you need additional help. I have a few additional Yahoo IDs that I can provide if anyone needs one.
What's the prize this year Travis? I can't wait!! I like to pick my winners based partially on ranking, but mostly on coolest name. I'm going to win this year!
ReplyDeleteYippee! I will have to sign on tonight when I get home.
ReplyDeleteI am so not going to win this year. I chose at complete random. I only used the ranking numbers slightly. If I do win, or get any points at all, it will be a complete fluke. Hahaha. Yay for March Madness! This is my favorite sports time of the year. See how close you've brought all of us, Trav?
ReplyDeleteAre you at least going to watch SOME of the games?!!! I think you have to watch some of them if you are in the pool! Last year they were really good!
ReplyDeleteWe just finished having the kids throw darts to determine the winners. Every odd number they hit meant the favorite would win that game, every even the underdog.
ReplyDeleteBlake's final four -- Utah St, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Pittsburgh. Wisconsin over West Virginia is the winner.
Grant actually did pretty good -- he has UConn, Villanova, California, and San Diego State as his final four. UConn is the winner over San Diego State.
I'm not sure how he managed to hit the same team that I picked, using darts, but he did. Wouldn't it be funny if one of these kids won?
I tried to log into the site, but had a hard time getting in for some reason. Oh well, my guesses would be lame anyway as I have no clue on who to vote for. I hope either Grant or Blake wins. By the way, I could get much more motivated about this if I knew what the prize was?
ReplyDeleteThat's the beauty of March Madness--anyone can win!!! You don't have to know anything! With all the upsets your brackets always get ruined even if you think you know it all--which NO ONE does! hahaha
ReplyDeleteHey! My apartment filled out brackets as well...I have Boston College beating Duke in the final game. Oooh! This is exciting!
ReplyDelete