11.05.2005

Target!!

Here's some of our cheap Target haul

Are you familiar with the dollar section of Target? Well, they are clearing it out in preparation for Christmas I guess. So my mom and I were so excited when all their stuff there was only 50 cents earlier this week. We got these great baskets and hot dog holders for the kids. And then we noticed they had stuff for kids birthday parties. I figured I could get all the plates, etc for Blake's 2nd b-day party for only a few dollars. It was such an awesome deal!!

And then....

We had to return to Target to buy something last night and guess what?? The dollar section was marked down 75% off and everything was just a quarter!! So they still had all the stuff we had bought. We bought the stuff again at 25 cents and will return our 50 cent stuff! hahaha I can't believe all the stuff (party hats, invites, two packages of balloons, plates, napkins and cups, treat bags, etc) for Blake's party only cost $2.50! haha What a steal!!

2 comments:

  1. what a deal...........i mean steal

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot to say.........nice hardwood floors. i wish we had a floor like that in one of our rooms.

    ReplyDelete