11.03.2005

Get to Work!!


As Dan knows, no one who comes to visit us stays for free! My dad's assignment this week was to replace some rotted out wood on two of our front columns. I guess the rain water has been collecting at the base of the columns and I noticed a couple weeks ago that a few inches of the wood was spongey.

The grooved wood on the columns isn't made anymore, so we had to adjust the height of the base, etc but I think it looks great! Good job Dad, I guess I owe you a coke! haha Our columns are going to look awesome once they're all painted.

2 comments:

  1. i like my sony camera the best. I think you should try for at least a 4 megapixel. i would also get a camera that does movies with sound.

    i thought your pictures were starting to look blurry. i think some of the halloween pictures were like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have put my last posting about, but 2 big a hassle to delete and repost. Good job on the columns Kent!

    ReplyDelete