11.05.2005

Mandarin Boys




Thank you so much Brian and Krista!!! We got the cutest Chinese outfits in the mail yesterday!!! We are so excited about them. They fit the boys great. I think we just have to hem Blake's pants a little and then they are wearing them to church on Sunday! I cannot believe how cute they are. Thanks so much for them. We love them. It's too bad they didn't have the sizes for the rest of the grandkids...for once having toddler boys pays off! hahaha

We will get better pics of them in the outfits with our new camera to do them justice!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!!!!! We were so pumped to see the boys in those outfits!! It looks like Grant's is just about on the too small side...good thing we didn't save them for later! I knew I should have tried it on Madison before I bought it! Oh well, they look so cute! I am so mad that they didn't have the baby ones....or girl ones! I am still looking for a cute outfit for Madison! They have lots of cute little girl regular clothes, but I haven't found the Chinese girl outfits yet. Thank you for putting up the pictures! I hope the boys like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe how much grant has grown. he looks excited to model these clothes. maybe he want to play with his toys instead of get his picture taken. the mandarin outfits are awesome. everyone should dress in chinese pictures for a family picture. great posting guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grant's looks really good on him. I think it will still fit for awhile. It's not too tight either. He was in the middle of a time out when I took that one pic. Both boys were pretty grumpy this morning when we tried them on.

    Blake for sure will be able to wear his for a long time. I can't wait for church tomorrow!! They will be adorable.

    ReplyDelete