Thanks to Tammy's hotel shopping savvy, I too can find a good deal!! We're headed to Raleigh, NC this weekend to see the temple and sight see. I found a Comfort Suites hotel for $70/night on thier website. Then when I found it on travelocity for a cheaper price, I reported it and Comfort suites matched the price plus 10% off. So our hotel will only be $52/night now! We're excited to see another temple and hope to see a bit of Raleigh too. Maybe we'll find some cheap furniture while we're there. haha
That is really coool. Don't you just love to get a great deal. You are such a good shopper.
ReplyDeleteOur hotel was SOOOO nice for $50. The breakfast was great, there was an indoor pool, and we got 2 queen beds, an pull-out sofa, fridge & microwave. We were living it up. Plus, at breakfast the kids took over the tv in the hotel lobby and got to watch sesame street while they ate. It was funny. We'll post some pics from our trip later.
ReplyDelete