6.05.2005

Hobbs Update

Ugghh!! We walked outside for church today and it felt like summer. It's 88 degrees with 50% humidity. It's so hot. We're glad our air conditioning works. The kids and I all have colds, so church was pretty challenging today. Travis finally got a calling though. He's second counselor in the Elder's Quorum. Hopefully it doesn't keep him too busy.

Here's my yard sale update from yesterday: I drove around with my mom forever until we found one good garage sale. I bought a toy for one of my friend's kids and then wandered to the garage sale next door. That's where I found a box of awesome sewing magazines. The lady sold them to me for $10. I also got a couple of other good smocking books too.

We watched our bootleg copy of Star Wars Episode III last night. We thought it was pretty lame. Glad we didn't drop $50 for a babysitter and tickets to see it in the theater. Now we're looking forward to a few hours of Sunday relaxation. We start training for our next 5k this week. It's in August and we want to finish in 28 minutes. Hope everyone is happy and doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment