6.05.2005

The Big Apple


My grandma came to town and we thought it would be real fun to go to New York City and see all the sites. I had never been, but Grant went once when he was about my age. We had a lot of fun and I got to ride in this cool backpack and pull Mommy and Daddy's hair whenever I wanted. That was very funny.

On the first day, we went to a big toy store called FAO Schwartz. I liked seeing all the toys and there was a show where two people jumped around on this giant piano and played lots of songs. I laughed and clapped my hands because I thought that was neat.

The next morning, Mom and Dad decided to take me to this park. It was called Blake Hobbs Park, I guess it was named after me. Here is a picture of me and Mom next to the playground. We also went to Grant's tomb, but I'll let Grant tell you all about that.

We visited some other places, but my favorite part was when Grandma fed me mini-M&M's whenever we rode on the subway. I like candy.Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment