I did it! I made a scrapbooking blog all on my own! I even found a super-cute blog background thanks the LeeLou Blogs! I don't know if anyone will ever come to it, but I'm going to use it for my creative team stuff and sharing my layouts. So check it out!
Just Getting Started Scraps
hi, this is my first time posting a comment personally on any site. lucky you. how long will you be here? We are driving north on the 18th. love to see you. got to go baby crying
ReplyDeleteMel,
ReplyDeleteWe miss you! I wish I could catch the scrapebooking bug. It just seems like even more things to do in my crazy day. I'm just happy I sometime blog. I guess I'm just baby steppin.
Can't wait to see ya when you get home.
Tamee
Hi Hobbs! I found your blog through the kunz, through the Costas, ha ha. Anyway, good to know what's going on with you guys. Send me your email address to acantu219@yahoo.com & I can invite you guys to our blog. Oh, it's Alex & Eric Young in case it was apparent. :)
ReplyDelete